*All Candidates must have a TS/SCI clearance with a Full Scope Polygraph
Individual Capabilities Required:
- Fifteen (15) years' systems engineering experience supporting DoD/IC programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Aeronautics, Biomedical, Chemical, Civil, Computer, Electrical, Environmental, Mechanical, Nuclear, Software, Systems, and Engineering Management, Chemistry, Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, and Physics.
- Four (4) years of additional systems engineering experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree
- A Master's degree in a qualifying engineering field may be substituted for two (2) years of experience, thereby reducing the requirement to thirteen (13) years of experience
- Demonstrated strong Systems Engineering skills with background in multi-system integration.
- Working knowledge of the agile and traditional software development methodologies.
- Ability to engage customers at all levels, document discussions and meetings, and provide value-added engineering optimization.
- Ability to interface with customers to gather and manage requirements for multiple product lines through the multiple phases of systems engineering.
- Ability to liaison with product teams for captured requirements.
Individual Capabilities Desired:
- Working knowledge of at least part of the customer architecture including associated tool suite.
- Understanding of workflows, data-flows, and data storage related to the customer thread.
- Understanding of at least part of the SIGINT architecture and how it ties into the customer architecture.
- Proven track record for successful system integration/deployment.
WOOD is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.