*All Candidates must have a TS/SCI clearance with a Full Scope Polygraph
- Minimum of seven (7) years with software development life-cycle experience; B.S. engineer/technology degree can substitute for two (2) years.
- Within the last seven (7) years, a minimum of five (5) years’ experience with designing, coding, testing, and debugging software to run under either Microsoft Windows (XP or later) or UNIX (Solaris 8 or later, Red Hat Linux) Operating System.
- Within the last seven (7) years, a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in at least one (1) of the specializations:
- Programming/Scripting Languages
- Presentation (Client/Web)
- Database Management
- Web Technologies
- Software Test/Integration
- Systems Interfacing
- Data Formatting
- Middleware (Business Tier)
- XML Technologies
- Development Environment
- Strong Python experience.
- Experience with full stack development (GUI through to the database).
- Experience writing applications that interface with databases.
- Strong LINUX skills.
- Strong work ethic and focused developer with high productivity.
- Experience with:
- ELK stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana)
- SIGINT knowledge.
WOOD is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.