*All Candidates must have a TS/SCI clearance with a Full Scope Polygraph
- Minimum of three (3) years system administration experience with computer systems.
- Within the last three (3) years, experience with either UNIX or Windows System Administration, to include user account administration, installation and configuration of workstations and peripherals, kernel parameter and disk partition modification, client-server support, software and hardware upgrades, troubleshooting, and shell script programming.
- Within the last three (3) years, experience with Network Information Service (NIS), Network File System (NFS), Domain Name System (DNS), and Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP).
- Within the last three (3) years, a minimum of one (1) year scripting experience using BOURNE Shell, C Shell or KORN Shell languages.
- Within the last three (3) years, a minimum of one (1) year experience performing periodic system back-ups and developing/documenting standard operating procedures for these activities.
- Should have expertise with the following operating systems, applications, and platforms:
- Windows 2008 Server
- Windows XP and/or Windows 7 (x64)
- McAfee virus scanning software
- RedHat Enterprise
- Microsoft Exchange 2010
A Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MSCA) or Redhat Certified Technician (RHCT) certification is highly desirable and can substitute for 1 year experience.
One of the following certifications is desirable: A+, Network+, or System Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP).
- Additional expertise using VMWare, Desktop/Server imaging software, and basic LAN administration skills is desired, but not required.
WOOD is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.