*All Candidates must have a TS/SCI clearance with a Full Scope Polygraph
Individual Capabilities Required:
- Twenty (20) years' systems engineering experience supporting DoD/IC programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Aeronautics, Biomedical, Chemical, Civil, Computer, Electrical, Environmental, Mechanical, Nuclear, Software, Systems, and Engineering Management, Chemistry, Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, and Physics.
- Four (4) years of additional systems engineering experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree
- A Master's degree in a qualifying engineering field may be substituted for two (2) years of experience, thereby reducing the requirement to eighteen (18) years of experience
- Demonstrated experience and skills in DEVOPS using tools such as Puppet, Salt, Forman and other automated deployment capabilities, as well as vmWare.
- Demonstrated experience is required in the areas of Cloud Utility Services such as IaaS, PaaS, and DBaaS, user interface/user experience design and development, systems integration, software development best practices, technical design, and technical documentation, including the ability to perform technical research and document program requirements.
- This position requires strong technical and communication skills. Successful candidates will be great communicators, good listeners, comfortable with change and uncertainty, big-picture oriented, and technically proficient.
Individual Capabilities Desired:
- Acquisition knowledge/documentation experience.
- Functional Requirements Documentation development.
- INCOSE Systems Engineering Professional certification.
- Prior software development and interface requirements experience.
WOOD is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.