*All Candidates must have a TS/SCI clearance with a Full Scope Polygraph
Individual Capabilities Required:
- Fifteen (15) years' systems engineering experience supporting DoD/IC programs.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering (Communications, Computer, or Electrical), Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, or similar degree and meets the experience requirements, or equivalent documented combination of training and experience.
- A Master's degree in a qualifying engineering field may be substituted for two (2) years of experience, thereby reducing the requirement to thirteen (13) years of experience
- Should have at least seven (7) years of experience as a Systems Engineer in programs that encompass standards, requirements analysis, integration, and process execution and evaluation.
- Intelligence Community experience is required.
- Must be familiar with standards and their use, and have a working knowledge of the DoD Information Technology Standards Registry (DISR) and the DoD Architecture Framework (DoDAF).
- Must have proven technical leadership experience.
Individual Capabilities Desired:
- IT experience in software, data centers, and security is desired.
- Senior staff should be able to work with top-level government management and to work as a team member.
- Senior staff is expected to assist in policy formulation and decisions.
- Strong writing and communications skills are desired.
WOOD is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.