*All Candidates must have a TS/SCI clearance with a Full Scope Polygraph
- Minimum of seven (7) years with software development life-cycle experience; B.S. engineer/technology degree can substitute for two (2) years.
- Within the last seven (7) years, a minimum of five (5) years’ experience with designing, coding, testing, and debugging software to run under either Microsoft Windows (XP or later) or UNIX (Solaris 8 or later, Red Hat Linux) Operating System.
- Within the last seven (7) years, a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in at least one (1) of the specializations:
- Programming/Scripting Languages
- Presentation (Client/Web)
- Database Management
- Web Technologies
- Software Test/Integration
- Systems Interfacing
- Data Formatting
- Middleware (Business Tier)
- XML Technologies
- Development Environment
- JAVA development experience.
- Experience in Agile development methodology.
- Strong work ethic and focused developer with high productivity.
- Should be self-motivated, enjoy working directly with the customer and with the end-users and value high quality software.
- Experience with Spring Framework.
- Experience with Java Frameworks (Spring, Hibernate) and Messaging Framework such as JMS, web services (REST, SOAP).
- Experience with JIRA.
- Experience with Continuous Integration.
- MAVEN experience.
- Experience with PostgresSQL.
- Experience with Oracle or other RDBMS.
- Experience with web servers (Tomcat preferred).
WOOD is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.