*All Candidates must have a TS/SCI clearance with a Polygraph
- At least twenty (20) years demonstrated experience related to job description, two (2) of which must have been within the last five (5) years.
- Twelve (12) years demonstrated experience specifically within the scope of a Target Analyst
- Eight (8) years of experience as a SIGINT Geospatial Analyst, Network Exploitation Analyst, or Target Digital Network Analyst
- Experience in drafting and/or editing for release finished, serialized SIGINT product reports.
- Ability to author reports based off simple traffic or a limited amount of traffic.
- Knowledgeable of various technologies and/or topics to identify analytic vectors.
- Experienced in the principles and methods of exploiting foreign communications and communication systems to identify, collect, analyze process and disseminate SIGINT information in accordance with established requirements and priorities.
- Experienced in the use of software applications and databases associated with SIGINT report writing and target development.
- Demonstrated application of advanced SIGINT reporting, e.g. the use of STI, unusual tearlines, Post-Publication actions, RFIs, etc.
- Familiar with SIGINT and collateral report repositories and demonstrates incorporating independent research to enhance reporting.
- Demonstrated ability to independently discover reportable information within office workflow tools.
- Tools: GRAPEVINE, CPE, HAVEN.
- Serialized Reports.
- Product Reports: E-GRAM, I-GRAM, T-GRAMS.
- Candidates who have served in a Joint Duty Assignment in the SIGINT Production Chain to another Agency within the Intelligence Community (IC) representing agency interest also qualifies.
WOOD is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.