*All Candidates must have a TS/SCI clearance with a Full Scope Polygraph
- Ten (10) years' systems engineering experience supporting DoD/IC programs.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering (Communications, Computer, or Electrical), Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, or similar degree and meets the experience requirements, or equivalent documented combination of training and experience.
- A Master's degree in a qualifying engineering field may be substituted for two (2) years of experience, thereby reducing the requirement to eight (8) years of experience
- Intelligence Community experience is required as well as Engineering Analysis skills.
- Applicant should have a sound understanding of Information Assurance and the related issues and standards.
- Applicant should be familiar with standards and their use and have a working knowledge of the DoD Information Technology Standards Registry (DISR).
- Strong writing, presentation and communications skills are required.
WOOD is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.