*All Candidates must have a TS/SCI clearance with a Full Scope Polygraph
Years of Experience Required
- Twelve (12) years of experience without a relevant technical degree or certification.
- Years of experience with a relevant technical degree, but no DAWIA Level 3 Systems Planning, Research, Development & Eng. (SPRD&E) certification:
- 10 years with Associate’s degree
- 8 years with Bachelor’s degree
- 6 years with a Master’s degree
- Ten (10) years of experience with a DAWIA Level 3 SPRD&E certification, but no relevant technical degree.
- Years of experience with a relevant technical degree and a DAWIA Level 3 SPRD&E certification:
- 8 years with Associate’s degree
- 6 years with Bachelor’s degree
- 4 years with a Master’s degree
- Three (3) years of experience as a lead system engineer to include experience in leading, managing, and collaborating with a broad range of organizations and groups/teams needed to accomplish the system engineering tasks.
- Twelve (12) years of experience in one (1) or more of the following: (Relevant degree and relevant certification may be applied to this requirement only - Electrical/Computer/Software Engineering. Computer Science, Math or IS)
- System engineering of DoD command, control, communications and intelligence (C3I) systems;
- Analyzing needs, deriving system-level requirements, and contributing to the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of computer networks and systems; or
- Microelectronics engineering, integrated circuit design and integrated circuit reverse engineering skills
- Shall have a combination of the following skills:
- Understanding of secure systems engineering development; including system security requirements analysis; system security requirements allocation; trade-off analysis; other system security analyses; and secure system definition and specification development
- At least three (3) years’ experience with Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP) and Trusted Network Connect (TNC)
- At least four (4) years’ experience with data modeling to include the development and implementation of a data modeling methodology
- At least four (4) years’ experience in designing and developing user interface features, writing design documents, test plans and test results, and assessing architecture and current hardware limitations
- At least four (4) years’ experience in defining and developing comprehensive J2EE solutions as part of a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using applicable DoDAF standards
- Demonstrated expertise in system engineering for Data Integration, Analysis and Reporting (IA&R) activities to include DoD and IC data standardization efforts as they relate to IA&R
- Ability to be able to look at potentially complex set of information requirements documented (often incompletely) in a variety of ways (e.g. physical data base schemata, data format specifications, system documentation, etc.), and ability to pull out the key generalizations/abstractions and organizing structures that form the basis of a good logical data model
- Experience with all of the following:
- Visual Modeling Languages (e.g. Entity Relationship Diagrams (ERD), Unified Modeling Language (UML) and the tools that support them (e.g. Popkins System Architect, ERWin, Sybase Power Designer, Rational Rose, Visio, Oracle Designer)
- Physical Schema Languages (e.g. Structured Query Language (SQL) Data Definition Language (DDL) and W3C XML schema (XSD))
WOOD is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.