*All Candidates must have a TS/SCI clearance with a Full Scope Polygraph
- Minimum of seven (7) years with software development life-cycle experience; B.S. engineer/technology degree can substitute for two (2) years.
- Within the last seven (7) years, a minimum of five (5) years’ experience with designing, coding, testing, and debugging software to run under either Microsoft Windows (XP or later) or UNIX (Solaris 8 or later, Red Hat Linux) Operating System.
- Within the last seven (7) years, a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in at least one (1) of the specializations:
- Programming/Scripting Languages
- Presentation (Client/Web)
- Database Management
- Web Technologies
- Software Test/Integration
- Systems Interfacing
- Data Formatting
- Middleware (Business Tier)
- XML Technologies
- Development Environment
- Experience designing and developing software that interfaces with other systems.
- Experience with service oriented architectures.
- Proficient in a Linux development environment.
- Basic knowledge of writing software that interfaces with databases.
- Object oriented design experience.
- Experience with both compiled and interpreted languages.
- Experience developing multi-threaded applications.
- Must be familiar with survey products and source code.
- Background in SIGINT.
- Background in Survey.
- Experience with writing unit / integration tests.
- Full stack developer with experience writing web application.
WOOD is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.