*All Candidates must have a TS/SCI clearance with a Full Scope Polygraph
- Minimum of three (3) years system administration experience with computer systems.
- Within the last three (3) years, experience with either UNIX or Windows System Administration, to include user account administration, installation and configuration of workstations and peripherals, kernel parameter and disk partition modification, client-server support, software and hardware upgrades, troubleshooting, and shell script programming.
- Within the last three (3) years, experience with Network Information Service (NIS), Network File System (NFS), Domain Name System (DNS), and Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP).
- Within the last three (3) years, a minimum of one (1) year scripting experience using BOURNE Shell, C Shell or KORN Shell languages.
- Within the last three (3) years, a minimum of one (1) year experience performing periodic system back-ups and developing/documenting standard operating procedures for these activities.
- Strong LINUX experience is required.
- System administration experience with RedHat/CentOS 5, 6, 7 and Windows Server 2003, 2008.
- Virtualization experience with VMware vCenter and ESXi as well as KVM.
A Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MSCA) or Redhat Certified Technician (RHCT) certification is highly desirable and can substitute for 1 year experience.
One of the following certifications is desirable: A+, Network+, or System Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP).
- Experience with NetApp and Isilon storage, NiagaraFiles (NiFi) dataflow.
- Knowledge of networking, DNS, web services (apache, tomcat), NFS, SMB, and OpenLDAP.
- Ability to automate system tasks using bash, python, perl scripting.
- Puppet experience desired.
WOOD is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.