*All Candidates must have a TS/SCI clearance with a CI Polygraph (or Full Scope)
- Shall have a minimum of eight (8) continuous years of work experience in Multi-Source analysis or related work experience, or a combination of a minimum of five (5) continuous years of work experience in Multi-Source analysis or related work experience and a Bachelor’s degree in an applicable (for example, math, science, computers, engineering) field.
- Work experience shall include five (5) years of IC or related work experience in Multi-Source analysis, including IMINT, SIGINT (COMINT and Technical SIGINT), MASINT, HUMINT, and open source intelligence.
- Shall have demonstrated expertise in the use of analyst tools and databases used for the customer mission.
- Shall also be knowledgeable about all forms of reporting and experienced with creating each product type, and thus be able to organize training for other team members on analysis, existing and cutting-edge analyst tools, and intelligence reporting.
- Shall have demonstrated expertise in analyzing exploitation opportunities using intelligence reporting to enable operations to gather intelligence information from cyber threat adversary Automated Information Systems.
- Shall have demonstrated communications skills that include the ability to provide formal documentation of analysis and/or research results.
- Shall be considered a SME in one or more fields appropriate to Intelligence Analysis or Computer Networking technologies, and be able to serve as a SME for working groups and meetings with partner organizations/agencies.
- Shall have demonstrated expertise in analyzing intelligence information and technical data, documenting information and processes, gathering intelligence information, interpreting analytical results, performing Internet research, writing and editing at a technical/professional level, and managing internal and external customer relations.
- Shall be an effective writer and verbal communicator and support the development of new reporting vehicles.
Required Tools: ANCHORY/MAUI, PATHFINDER, Skywriter or CPE
Preferred Tools: PINWALE/UIS, XKEYSCORE
WOOD is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.