*All Candidates must have a TS/SCI clearance with a Full Scope Polygraph
Individual Capabilities Required:
- Fourteen (14) years of experience as a Systems Engineer.
- Bachelor’s degree in Aeronautics, Biomedical, Chemical, Civil, Computer, Electrical, Environmental, Mechanical, Nuclear, Software, Systems, and Engineering Management, Chemistry, Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, and Physics.
- Four (4) years of additional systems engineering experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree, making the total years of experience nineteen (19) years
- Mid-Level Systems Engineer with experience in at least one of the following Compliance areas:
- System Certification Process / Functions (purge, age off, access control, query auditing, targeting, etc.)
- Incident Triage and Resolution
- Confirming and validating compliance rules and policies
- System Requirements
- Demonstrated ability and comfort with collaborating with government personnel at all grades to provide assistance, coaching, and action reminders on a regular basis.
- Ability to work independently on event-driven tasks.
Individual Capabilities Desired:
- Thorough understanding of mission authorities, the technology architecture, and the Comprehensive Mission Compliance Program.
- Demonstrated experience building consensus.
- Strong coordination and analytical skills.
WOOD is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.