*All Candidates must have a TS/SCI clearance with a Full Scope Polygraph
Individual Capabilities Required:
- Fourteen (14) years of experience as a Systems Engineer.
- Bachelor’s degree in Aeronautics, Biomedical, Chemical, Civil, Computer, Electrical, Environmental, Mechanical, Nuclear, Software, Systems, and Engineering Management, Chemistry, Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, and Physics.
- Four (4) years of additional systems engineering experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree, making the total years of experience nineteen (19) years
Experience with JIRA and Confluence.
Demonstrated ability and comfort with collaborating with government personnel at all grades to provide assistance, coaching, and action reminders on a regular basis.
Ability to work independently on event-driven tasks.
Ability to brief small and large groups on the overall process, status of specific requirements, and other related topics as directed.
Individual Capabilities Desired:
- Thorough understanding of mission authorities, the technology architecture, and the Comprehensive Mission Compliance Program.
- Ability to substantively contribute to the working study teams evaluating the execution of various mission authorities as an advisor and study coordinator.
- Demonstrated experience building consensus.
- Strong coordination and analytical skills.
WOOD is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.