*All Candidates must have a TS/SCI clearance with a CI Polygraph (or Full Scope)
- Shall have a minimum of eight (8) years of language or SIGINT experience specializing in DNI, or a minimum of four (4) years of language or SIGINT experience specializing in DNI and a degree (Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD) in an applicable field (for example, math, science, engineering, intelligence, language).
- Shall have demonstrated expertise in intelligence collection in support of gathering data from target or adversary automated information systems or networks, to include providing direct DNI tradecraft, analysis and reporting support; knowledge in SIGINT development (SIGDEV) or computer network provider capabilities and workflows and experience in conducting technical metadata or content analysis.
- Shall have demonstrated expertise in digital network characterization, reconstruction, mapping, or vulnerability assessments, as well as a working knowledge in language and technical analysis and exploitation techniques, tool providers, capabilities or workflows.
- Demonstrated experience in any of the following areas:
- DNI analysis, mapping and reconstruction
- CNE exploitation
- DNI/DNR convergence
- Target templating
- Social Network Analysis (SNA)
- Network vulnerability assessments
- Remote forensics analysis
- Technical, tactical, or traditional product reporting
- Technical language analysis, development or exploitation
- Must have a degree in Accounting.
WOOD is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.