*All Candidates must have a TS/SCI clearance with a Full Scope Polygraph
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required; four (4) years of SWE experience on projects with similar software processes to those described in the pertinent delivery order may be substituted.
- A minimum of fourteen (14) years’ experience as a Software Engineer.
- Within the last fourteen (14) years, a minimum of seven (7) years experience programming in a (specify no more than two (2) programming language from below):
- Within the last fourteen (14) years, a minimum of seven (7) years working with (specify no more than two (2) operating system from below):
- Linux (Redhat, Ubuntu, Fedora, Montavista), Windows 00/XP/Vista/7/8, Windows 2000/2003 Server, Mac OS X (Lion), UNIX, SELinux, Android, iOS, micro-kernals
- A mix of the following technologies is highly desired: AngularJS, Java, D3, ElasticSearch, Logstash, Kibana (ELK), FileBeat, Collectd, Grafana, Go, Python, Mesos, Docker.
WOOD is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.