*All Candidates must have a TS/SCI clearance with a Full Scope Polygraph
Individual Capabilities Required:
- Eight (8) years' experience as a Test Engineer.
- Bachelor’s degree in Aeronautics, Biomedical, Chemical, Civil, Computer, Electrical, Environmental, Mechanical, Nuclear, Software, Systems, and Engineering Management, Chemistry, Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, and Physics.
- Four (4) years of additional systems engineering experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree
- A Master's degree in a qualifying engineering field may be substituted for two (2) years of experience, thereby reducing the requirement to thirteen (13) years of experience
- Must have at least five (5) years of demonstrated experience in the Intelligence Community (IC).
- Must have at least (5) years of demonstrated experience in performing or managing testing and integration of software-intensive programs that encompass system architecture, requirements analysis, process development and evaluation, and standards.
The successful candidate should have:
- Experience in Model Based Systems Engineering (may include behavioral analysis, system architecture, requirement traceability, performance analysis, simulation, value modeling, or testing).
- Demonstrated experience developing or assessing specifications, interface requirements, system design, analysis and tradeoff, thread engineering test plans and test scenarios.
- Demonstrated ability to scope a problem, determine required model fidelity, and criteria for success.
- Have used Model Based Systems Engineering to capture:
- Information flow
- SIGINT experience, useful if also familiar with Compliance and/or Cyber.
- Familiar with SysML (modeling syntax) and IDef (presentation symbology).
- Highly Desirable to have experience with one or more of the following tools: SAP Sybase PowerDesigner, IBM Rhapsody, Mathworks Simulink/MATLAB, MagicDraw, CORE, CAMEO, System Architect and Innoslate.
- Ability to review and analyze user requirements, concept of operations documents, system architecture and requirements specifications.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including demonstrated ability to comfortably interact with all levels of organizational management, be willing to operate in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision, and possess strong interpersonal, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- Technical and people skills necessary to collaborate with customers, subject matter experts, and senior technical and programmatic leadership.
Individual Capabilities Desired:
- Data modeling experience.
- Experience with one or more of the following tools: SAP Sybase PowerDesigner, IBM Rhapsody, Mathworks Simulink/MATLAB, MagicDraw, CORE, CAMEO, System Architect and Innoslate.
WOOD is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.