*All Candidates must have a TS/SCI clearance with a CI Polygraph (or Full Scope)
- Shall have a minimum of six (6) continuous years of work experience in computer network operations or a related field, or a combination of a minimum of three (3) continuous years of work experience and a Bachelors degree in an applicable (Math, Science, Computers, Engineering) field.
- Work experience shall include three (3) years of IC experience in computer network operations or a related field.
- Shall be able to demonstrate expert abilities related to all junior qualifications.
- Shall also demonstrate competence with relevant CNO tools and databases used for the customer mission.
- Shall be considered a SME in conducting planning activities and preparing associated documentation. Depending on the task, individual must be either a SME in exercise support, CNO, strategic planning, performance management, or process development and be able to serve as a SME for working groups and meetings with partner organizations/agencies.
- Shall have demonstrated expertise in analyzing intelligence and/or related information and technical data, describing CNO opportunities, documenting information and processes, gathering intelligence information, interpreting complex information, performing Internet research, writing and editing skills at a technical/professional level, and managing internal and external customer relations.
- Shall be an effective writer and verbal communicator.
Required Tools/Certifications: Microsoft Office Suite to include Project and Visio; understanding of PKI/CASPORT system
Preferred Tools/Certifications: Program Management Professional (PMP), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP); any technical or security related certifications (i.e. CEH)/background could help to interface with offices/projects
WOOD is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.