*All Candidates must have a TS/SCI clearance with a CI Polygraph (or Full Scope)
- Shall have a minimum of eight (8) continuous years of work experience in computer network operations or a related field, or a combination of a minimum of five (5) continuous years of work experience and a Bachelor’s degree in an applicable (for example, math, science, computers, engineering) field.
- Work experience shall include five (5) years of IC experience in computer network operations or a related field.
- Shall have demonstrated expertise regarding CNO throughout the U.S. and how partners create a common view of data to enable operators and analysts to gather, analyze, display, evaluate, and disseminate all-source CNO information to support NTOC and its various mission partners (including Second Party) exchange situational awareness.
- Shall have demonstrated expertise with relevant CNO tools and databases used for the customer mission.
- Shall be considered a SME in conducting planning activities and preparing associated documentation. Depending on the task, individual must be either a SME in exercise support, CNO, strategic planning, performance management, or process development and be able to serve as a SME for working groups and meetings with partner organizations/agencies.
- Shall have demonstrated expertise in analyzing intelligence and/or other related information and technical data, describing CNO opportunities, documenting information and processes, gathering intelligence information, interpreting complex information, performing Internet research, writing and editing skills at a technical/professional level, and managing internal and external customer relations.
- Shall be an effective writer and verbal communicator.
Required Tools/Certifications: Microsoft Office Suite to include Project and Visio; understanding of PKI/CASPORT system.
Preferred Tools/Certifications: Program Management Professional (PMP), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP); any technical or security related certifications (i.e. CEH)/background could help to interface with offices/projects.
WOOD is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.