*All Candidates must have a TS/SCI clearance with a Full Scope Polygraph
- Six (6) years' systems engineering experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university.
- A Master's degree in a qualifying engineering field may be substituted for two (2) years of experience, thereby reducing the requirement to four (4) years of experience.
- Or a High School Diploma or GED and ten (10) years of general system engineering experience.
- Must have experience with at least two (2) of the following and willing to learn all listed while on the job:
- MS Project Server
- SQL Server
- Windows Server
- SharePoint Server
- Ability to troubleshoot project scheduling issues to assist enterprise customers.
- Ability to provide MS Project Server content management to include:
- Developing template files and Client Node structure for user data
- Assisting with importing, management, and organization of Project files
- Ability to document new procedures for the End-Users and Team training material.
- Technical writing skills for Standard Operating Procedures.
- Experience with Support IT ticketing system is desirable.
- Microsoft (MS) Project Professional 2010/2013 experience desirable.
- Ability to train End-Users on proper use of MS Project Server (Thick Client) and Project Web App ((PWA) Thin Client)) is desirable.
WOOD is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.