*All Candidates must have a TS/SCI clearance with a Polygraph
Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, and engineering or other related discipline plus at least 20 years of systems engineering experience. A Master’s degree or PhD may be substituted for two years of experience. A high school diploma or GED plus 24 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a variety of stakeholders and manage politically charged environments
- Excellent interpersonal skills and diplomacy. Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Flexible/easily adaptable within a dynamic work environment that may require surge efforts
- Ability to work independently and in groups to complete tasks bounded by constraints
- Ability to breakdown complex problem space, formulate technical strategies, build action plans, and track progress against established baselines to resolve technical challenges and meet customer expectations
- Knowledge and understanding of customer’s overall mission areas
- Rich/robust experience in basic systems engineering across a majority of systems engineering “V”
Individual Capabilities Desired:
- Systems engineering experience from both technical and programmatic perspectives
- Experience providing analysis of functional, system and non-functional requirements, data flows and dependencies
- Familiar with the principles and concepts of Service Oriented Architectures including Platform as a Service (PaaS), Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Software as a Service (SaaS), data management, and containerization
- Some experience in project management
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.