*All Candidates must have a TS/SCI clearance with a Polygraph
- Twenty (20) systems engineering experience
- Bachelor’s degree in qualified engineering field or a related discipline (Chemistry, Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, and Physics) from an accredited college or university
- A Master's degree or PhD in a qualified engineering field (Qualified Engineering fields: (Aeronautics, Biomedical, Chemical, Civil, Computer, Electrical, Environmental, Mechanical, Nuclear, Software, Systems, and Engineering Management) plus eighteen years of experience systems engineering
- Significant system engineering experience in the Intelligence Community (IC)
- System Engineering documentation expertise, knowledge of systems engineering document requirements, familiarity with acquisition engineering requirements
- Familiarity with IC system engineering policies, directives, and regulations.
- Skilled communicator, able to collaborate with program management, lead system engineers (LSE), engineer review boards, and working groups
- Ability to provide guidance to program offices and engineer leads in facilitating/coordinating engineer documents, host technical exchange meetings, and brief organizational document review processes
- Maintain library of program acquisition engineering documentation requirements and document templates/examples.
- Ability to lead document reviews; ensure target dates for completion are met; facilitate consolidation of comments; track status of comments matrix during adjudication process
- Maintain list of lessons learned
Individual Capabilities Desired:
- Acquisition program system engineering experience
- Able to maintain SharePoint portal to include templates and references
WOOD Consulting Services is headquartered in Fulton, Maryland with an office in Washington, DC. WOOD embraces a simple philosophy… take care of our people and they will take care of our customers. We seek to hire and retain high caliber-talent to meet the needs of our customers with excellent services. For over 20 years, WOOD has followed that philosophy and built a reputation as reliable mission-enablers helping U.S. agencies achieve mission success.
WOOD is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.