*All Candidates must have a TS/SCI clearance with a Polygraph
- The Cyber Analysis Support Specialist, Sr. must have a minimum of eight (8) continuous years of work experience in intelligence analysis or a related field, or a combination of a minimum of five (5) continuous years of work experience in intelligence analysis or a related field and a Bachelor’s degree in an applicable (math, science, computers, engineering) field
- Work experience must include five (5) years of IC or related experience in intelligence analysis
- Ability to automate the Cyber Behavior Analysis tradecraft to include detection, linking, and sharing of the full spectrum of malicious cyber actor behavior
- Must have experience with Malware and forensic Analysis Tools, Network Analysis Tools, SIGINT Development Suite (Xkeysocre, DNIPresnter, DX), Corporate data stores prototype development, and end-to-end analysis of intrusions into information systems
- Shall have demonstrated expertise all forms of analysis reporting and experienced with creating each product type, and thus be able to organize training for other team member on analysis, tools, or reporting.
- Shall have demonstrated expertise with relevant CNO and SIGINT tools and databases used for the customer mission, and communications skills that include the ability to provide formal documentation of analysis and/or research results.
- The CASS will be considered a SME in one or more fields appropriate to Intelligence Analysis or Computer Networking technologies, and be able to serve as a SME for working groups and meetings with partner organizations/agencies
- Shall have demonstrated expertise in analyzing intelligence information and technical data, analyzing exploitation opportunities, documenting information and processes, gathering intelligence information, interpreting analytical results, performing Internet research, writing and editing skills at a technical/professional level, and managing internal and external customer relations
- Successful candidates will be detail oriented and exhibit strong organization skills; must have strong interpersonal and communication skills, including demonstrated ability to comfortably interact with all levels of organization management while operating in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision
Required Tools: ANCHORY/MAUI, MARINA/YACHTSHOP, PATHFINDER, PINWALE/UIS, XKEYSCORE
Preferred Tools: BANYAN, CADENCE, CROSSBONES, FASCIA, MAINWAY, TUNINGFORK, TRICKLER, UTT, etc.
WOOD Consulting Services is headquartered in Fulton, Maryland with an office in Washington, DC. WOOD embraces a simple philosophy… take care of our people and they will take care of our customers. We seek to hire and retain high caliber-talent to meet the needs of our customers with excellent services. For over 20 years, WOOD has followed that philosophy and built a reputation as reliable mission-enablers helping U.S. agencies achieve mission success.
WOOD is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.