**All candidate must have a TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph.
- Fourteen (14) years’ experience as a SE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in (System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management), or related technical field from an accredited college or university is required.
- Five (5) years of additional SE experience may be substituted for a Bachelor's degree
- Experience in most if not all of the following:
- Must be able to document system processes, build procedures and system infrastructure diagrams
- Strong experience in networking
- Microsoft Server 2008, or 2012/2016 system administration
- VMware ESXi Server 5 or above, including vCenter, vSphere, and vCloud Director
- MS SQL/Databases administration
- MS Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 Active Directory
- Microsoft SCCM, SCOM configuration/administration
- Current SAN/NAS experience
- Current Hardware installation and configuration experience
- Experience in scripting in Powershell and/or PowerCLI
- Experienced in administration of CISCO, McAfee Enterprise (or similar) Firewalls and networking equipment (firewalls/switches/SAN)
- Experience administering firewalls, particularly Cisco ASA's and/or McAfee (formerly SideWinder) a plus
- Experience using NetApp Storage Devices
- Experience using Cisco UCS hardware environments
- Experience in Linux Administration
- Successful candidates will be detail oriented and exhibit strong organization skills; must have strong interpersonal and communication skills, including demonstrated ability to comfortably interact with all levels of organization management while operating in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision.
WOOD Consulting Services is headquartered in Fulton, Maryland with an office in Washington, DC. WOOD embraces a simple philosophy… take care of our people and they will take care of our customers. We seek to hire and retain high caliber-talent to meet the needs of our customers with excellent services. For over 20 years, WOOD has followed that philosophy and built a reputation as reliable mission-enablers helping U.S. agencies achieve mission success.
WOOD is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.