*All Candidates must have a TS/SCI clearance with a Polygraph
- Shall have a minimum of eight (8) continuous years of work experience in network and vulnerability analysis, or a combination of a minimum of five (5) continuous years of work experience in network and vulnerability analysis and a Bachelor’s degree in an applicable (math, science, computers, engineering) field
- Work experience shall include five (5) years of IC experience in network and vulnerability analysis
- Must demonstrate in-depth technical malware knowledge to provide analytic support
- Must be able to develop courses of action to identify requirements to mitigate network threats and attacks
- Develop high-confidence rule sets to detect and discover network threats
- Must be able to provide on-the-job-training and briefings to division members regarding newly acquired and/or established analytical tools, techniques, and methodologies, analytic processes, and network characterizations used
- Shall have demonstrated expertise related to the use of relevant Computer Network Operations (CNO) and SIGINT tools and databases used for the customer mission
- Shall also demonstrate analytic ability to discover unknown, suspicious or exploitation activity, be able to provide briefings of intrusion set activity to partner organizations/agencies, and be knowledgeable about all forms of reporting and experienced with creating each product type, and thus be able to organize training for other team members on analysis, tools, or reporting
- Shall have demonstrated the analytic expertise to perform technical analysis for exploitation of an identified activity that is of an unknown or suspicious origin, competence with relevant analyst tools and databases used by the customer organization, and communications skills that include the ability to provide formal documentation of analysis and/or research results
- Shall be considered a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in one or more fields appropriate to Intelligence Analysis or Computer Networking technologies, and be to serve as a Subject Matter Expert for working groups and meetings with partner organizations/agencies
- Shall have demonstrated expertise in analyzing intelligence information and technical data, analyzing exploitation opportunities, interpreting analytical results, writing and editing skills at a technical/professional level, and manageing internal and external customer relations
Required Tools/Certifications: Wireshark/Ethereal, Nessus, Snort, tcpdump, tcp wrapper, IDS (various), ISS scanner, eEye digital vulnerability scanner, <forensics work at host, network, or software levels>, <penetration testing work>, <malware, spyware, botnet work>, GCFIH, CNDA, Forensic examiner, Media Collector, Security+, Nmap, SSCP, Cisco CCNA ( and other Cisco related network certs), Network+, Net Impact
Preferred Tools/Certifications: IDA Pro, MetaSploit, EnCase, Cain and Abel, John the Ripper, Ollydebug, HBSS, GSEC, GCIA, GPEN, GCFW, GCFA, CORE Impact, certified basic digital media collector, Paraben
WOOD Consulting Services is headquartered in Fulton, Maryland with an office in Washington, DC. WOOD embraces a simple philosophy… take care of our people and they will take care of our customers. We seek to hire and retain high caliber-talent to meet the needs of our customers with excellent services. For over 20 years, WOOD has followed that philosophy and built a reputation as reliable mission-enablers helping U.S. agencies achieve mission success.
WOOD is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.