US Citizenship and an active Top Secret Clearance TS/SCI Required
- Ten (10) or more years of applicable experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Assurance, Cyber or Software Engineering or a related discipline is required
- A Master's degree in a related discipline may substitute for two (2) years of experience
- A PhD may substitute for four (4) years of experience
- Experience in one or more of the following is required:
- Incident Response
- Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS)
- Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS)
- Security Information/Event Management
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Information Assessment Vulnerability Alerts (IAVA)
- Software Development Languages: Java, Perl, Ruby, Python, HTML, C, C++, .NET, ColdFusion, Adobe, etc.
- Database Design Tools: SQL, Oracle, MySQL, JBDC, etc
- Operating System Design with environments such as Windows, Linux, Apache, TomCat, Ozone Widgets, Spring, Struts, JUnit, Hibernate, etc.
- Agile development methodology
- Implementing operational view, technical standards view, and system and services view for architectures using applicable standards (e.g., DODAF, FEAF)
- Earned Value Management Systems (EVMS), compliant with ANSI/EIA Standard 748-B required
- Leadership experience required
- Experience or familiarity with with one or more of the following:
- ArcSight or similar Incident Management tool
- Packet Capture
- 8570.1-M Compliance at IAT or IAM Level I certification required
- One or more of the following certifications desired:
- Certified or Qualified Ethical Hacker (CEH, QEH)
- Information System Security Architect Professional or Manager (ISSAP, ISSEP)
- SANS/GIAC certifications (e.g., GCED, GCFA, GCIA, GCIH, CGEC, GPEN, GREM, etc).
- Networking certifications (e.g., ACASA, ACIA, ACTP, SFCP, SSCP, etc.)
- Project Management certification (e.g., PMP, PgMP)
WOOD Consulting Services is headquartered in Fulton, Maryland with an office in Washington, DC. WOOD embraces a simple philosophy… take care of our people and they will take care of our customers. We seek to hire and retain high caliber-talent to meet the needs of our customers with excellent services. For over 20 years, WOOD has followed that philosophy and built a reputation as reliable mission-enablers helping U.S. agencies achieve mission success.
WOOD is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.