*All Candidates must have a TS/SCI clearance with a Polygraph
- Minimum of seven (7) years experience in network design or network security
- A Bachelors degree in a technical field
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CNNP) or Certified Design Professional is required and can substitute for one (1) year of experience
- Strong LINUX experience is required
- Experience with switches, routers, encryption devices, copper and fiber connectivity and protocols is a MUST
- Knowledge of and experience with Cisco and Juniper devices is required
- Some knowledge of file storage applications in native and virtual environments
- Primary responsibilities will include design, integration, test, operations, and maintenance of connecting networks
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in resolving complex network problems, and operating network analyzers, Wide Area Network (WAN) test equipment, and network simulators
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in implementing Gigabit Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, terminal servers, and Network Time Protocol (NTP) servers
- Minimum of five (5) years experience performing network security architecture, design, and integration on UNIX, Windows, Linux, or other Operating System (OS) configurations
- Minimum of four (4) years experience with modern LAN/WAN solutions including IP networking - MPLS, QOS, SONET/SDH optical solutions, and serial communications. Protocol support will include, but is not limited to TCP, UDP, DHCP, SSH, NTP, DNS, ARP, ICMP, SCP, and TFTP. Working knowledge of dynamic routing protocols to include EIGRP, BGP, and more desired
- Minimum of four (4) years experience with configuration, implementation and sustainment of Firewall and IP or Serial Encryption devices. Will also be able to implement and sustain security solutions for boundary protection using secure methods and knowledge of IPSEC, SSL VPN, Access Authentication Authorization (AAA) and Access Control List (ACL) implementation
WOOD Consulting Services is headquartered in Fulton, Maryland with an office in Washington, DC. WOOD embraces a simple philosophy… take care of our people and they will take care of our customers. We seek to hire and retain high caliber-talent to meet the needs of our customers with excellent services. For over 20 years, WOOD has followed that philosophy and built a reputation as reliable mission-enablers helping U.S. agencies achieve mission success.
WOOD is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.