*All Candidates must have a TS/SCI clearance with a Polygraph
- Twenty (20) years' systems engineering experience supporting IC programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, or a related discipline
- A Master's degree or PhD in a qualifying engineering field may be substituted for two (2) years of experience, thereby reducing the requirement to eighteen (18) years of experience
Individuals must have at least five (5) years in Federal Enterprise Architectural Framework (FEAF):
- Knowledge of modeling approaches: Unified Modeling Language (UML), Business Process Modeling, Data Modeling
- Deep understanding of data architecture approaches (e.g., Zachman, UAF, TOGAF, JARM, etc.), industry standards and best practices (e.g., DMBOK)
- Familiarity with the use and operation of Enterprise Architecture tools (e.g. System Architect, Magic Draw, Cameo Enterprise Architecture, SPARX, IBM Rhapsody, CORE, or Power-Designer Architecture Tool Suites)
- Experience leading the performance tuning strategy of COTS & GOTS application
Individual Capabilities Desired:
- Five (5) or more years of experience as a lead systems engineer on comp[lex or large projects
- Familiarity with IC lifecycles, software development methodologies, information security engineering concepts, cloud computing methodologies and/or SOA-enabling technologies
- Familiarity with System Architect, Magic Draw, Spar, Rhapsody, or Power Designer Architecture Tool Suites
- Familiarity with UPDM, Joint Architecture Reference Model (JARM), Zachman Architecture Framework, Federal Enterprise Architectural Framework (FEAF), British Ministry of Defense Architecture Framework (MODAF, The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF), FEA CRM, JCA, UJTL, or IEA
- Intelligence Collection, Processing or Analysis; Information Assurance, or IT Infrastructure domain experience
- INCOSE, ITIL, PMP, SAFe, Security+, Lean Six Sigma, or similar certifications
WOOD Consulting Services is headquartered in Fulton, Maryland with an office in Washington, DC. WOOD embraces a simple philosophy… take care of our people and they will take care of our customers. We seek to hire and retain high caliber-talent to meet the needs of our customers with excellent services. For over 20 years, WOOD has followed that philosophy and built a reputation as reliable mission-enablers helping U.S. agencies achieve mission success.
WOOD is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.