*All Candidates must have a TS/SCI clearance with a Polygraph
- Twenty (20) years' general systems engineering experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a qualified engineering field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university
- A Master's degree or PhD in a qualifying engineering field may be substituted for two (2) years of experience, thereby reducing the requirement to eighteen (18) years of experience
- Ability to assemble, lead, and manage high-performing teams through an adaptive leadership style
- Experience working in a matrix management construct with responsibility for technical outcomes while team leads are responsible for management, especially assignment and accountability of resources, to support specific threads
- Experience creating thread reviews respective of assigned threads that clearly display the assigned set of use cases, mission outcomes, and measures of success
- Experience providing insight into the various organizations’ priorities and “care-abouts” regarding assigned threads and report back to Y525 Leadership, particularly early on, and also provide reciprocal feedback from the Y525 Leadership to the partner organizations. Collaboration with these partner organizations will require interaction with civilian, military, and contractor staff of various experience levels to achieve outcomes
- Provide analysis across the enterprise on implementation strategies, engineering processes, identification of gaps and needs, and efficiencies/duplication avoidance
- Support development, decision tracking, and cross-thread analysis; working with other thread leads to further develop thread concepts, configuration management, prioritization of processes, and document decisions
- Provide thought leadership in the areas of the business knowledge and enterprise data standards to implement strategies that benefit the enterprise
- Knowledge of systems engineering documentation end-to-end to include, but not limited to architecture products, CONOPS, ICD’s, capabilities documents, SEP’s, test plans, hardware & software design documentation, requirements specifications, design specifications, etc.
- Analysis of design and implementation alternatives, tradeoffs, and recommendations.
- Strong oral, written, and interpersonal communications skills
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team setting to complete assigned tasks within expected.
- Flexible/easily adaptable within a dynamic work environment that may require surge efforts
WOOD Consulting Services is headquartered in Fulton, Maryland with an office in Washington, DC. WOOD embraces a simple philosophy… take care of our people and they will take care of our customers. We seek to hire and retain high caliber-talent to meet the needs of our customers with excellent services. For over 20 years, WOOD has followed that philosophy and built a reputation as reliable mission-enablers helping U.S. agencies achieve mission success.
WOOD is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.