*All Candidates must have a TS/SCI clearance with a Polygraph
- Twenty (20) years' systems engineering experience supporting IC programs.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in (Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering), or similar degree and meets the experience requirements, or equivalent documented combination of training and experience
- A Master's degree or PhD in a qualifying engineering field may be substituted for two (2) years of experience, thereby reducing the requirement to eighteen (18) years of experience
- Successful candidates will be detail oriented and exhibit strong organization skills; must have strong interpersonal and communication skills, including demonstrated ability to comfortably interact with all levels of organization management while operating in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision
- Strong storage skills in both the block layer and the file system with a focus towards optimization
- Understanding of application I/O
- Kernel tuning, operating systems debugging/tracing expertise, and network tuning expertise
- Strong computer science/computer engineering background
- Agile and able to context switch between a broad spectrum of tasks with the ability to go deeply into a problem area, quickly gaining the requisite expertise, while being a member of a highly technical team
- Linux experience
- Strong scripting/programming background -C, Perl, Bourne Shell/Bash, or Python
WOOD Consulting Services is headquartered in Fulton, Maryland with an office in Washington, DC. WOOD embraces a simple philosophy… take care of our people and they will take care of our customers. We seek to hire and retain high caliber-talent to meet the needs of our customers with excellent services. For over 20 years, WOOD has followed that philosophy and built a reputation as reliable mission-enablers helping U.S. agencies achieve mission success.
WOOD is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.